Building upon the MX (Game Improvement) series, the new MX-500™ driver delivers a high launch trajectory, optimum spin rates, and maximum ball speed for explosive distance. A new, innovative graphite toe insert and graphite top crown allow the ideal amount of weight redistribution around the club head, thus positioning the COG lower and deeper for a high, straight ball flight. Moreover, the new Perimeter weight slot distributes weight deep and toward the perimeter for increased forgiveness and an easy, high launch.
The MX-500™ combines unsurpassed design innovation and hi-tech materials to create an explosively long and deadly accurate driver.
- Large carbon fiber composite crown and titanium body create a low, deep center of gravity for maximum distance.
- Innovative graphite toe insert helps re-distribute weight low and towards the heel to square the face at impact for long, straight drives.
- Perimeter weight slot distributes weight deep and towards the perimeter for increased forgiveness and an easy, high launch.
- Six different CORTECH™ face areas to generate high initial ball velocity for greater distance.
- Maximum allowable USGA 460cc volume for unsurpassed forgiveness.
- Matching head cover with all woods purchases.